Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankskgiving Times

We spent the last few days at my parents house with my sister and her family. She and her husband also have 3 children. So we had 6 kids all under the age of 7 and 1/2 under one roof. We definitely spent as much time outdoors as we could. I was so thankful for the nice weather and the super find at the Salvation Army- 5 pairs of in line roller blades. It was also a bag sale and 50% off so we spent maybe 4 dollars on all 5 pairs!
This is the crew!
The even bigger crew on the steps of my parents house
We were finding fossils and shells!
Peter was listening intently for the "voice of the ocean" with my sister's guidance.
Although it had been since February that our families have been together, the kids let nothing stop them from where they left off. Emma and Charlotte took to each other like
"two peas in a pod".
I am thankful that we got to spend Thanksgiving together and my kids are truly developing wonderful relationships with their cousins.

2 comments:

Buckingham Palace said...

looks like a handful, but looks like fun!

Unknown said...

What a blessing to have all of our family together in one spot. And no fighting or arguing, even among the adult kids playing Scrabble! We are a Blessed family!