Saturday, October 11, 2008

unexpected day

Our Saturday turned out to be nothing like I expected. My first treat was to discover that Philip was planning on taking the morning off!!! That was exciting news for me and the kids. However, Ryan woke up with a high fever. He stumbled from his bed to the couch and remained their until about 5pm this evening. He was a pitiful site for the majority of the day.
I realized shortly into the morning that Ryan would be out of the picture and I should take advantage of this relative calm. I decided we would make cut-out sugar cookies. We had a good time although it was a bit frustrating at times.After the cookies and after lunch I realized that again, I should be creative and find something for us to do that we don't do often because of little toddler hands! This is what I found.

1 comment:

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

Okay, so I have a potty question. By accident, do you mean he peed in underwear or nothing at all? I think I might have screwed myself over with so much "naked time" around here. He pees on the floor pretty frequently, I'd say at least once a week (yes, fun times for me), so I'm not sure that would be a *punishment* so to speak. You will have to completely debrief me in two weeks :)