Tuesday, October 14, 2008

0 dark ...

Sorry about the subject line but I forgot how that little cliche' goes. However, sometime before the sun comes up Philip, Peter and Emma will begin their annual camping adventure. This is the first year in 5 (I think) that they will actually be going in a relatively normal time of year. This trip usually occurs in December! However, they are taking it easy this year and going in the fall due to scheduling conflicts. I think they have everything packed but I'm not really worried because Uncle Peter (and his dog Daisy) will be joining them upon Pilot Mt for the next two nights. Uncle Peter is the man when it comes to camping, wilderness survival, planning, preparing and well everything! He's a former Marine and an current Army man and very protective of his nephew and niece! I feel safe.

Ryan and I will manage our own survival camp here in Roxboro. I think he will be going through some major withdrawals. Our plans are to head to Burlington tomorrow and hopefully score some major sales for winter clothes. Other than that, we will keep the home fires burning and hopefully tackle my list of things to get done.

Pray for the campers!

No comments: