Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On to Lentil

Well, we finished up our study on the Story of Ping. Ryan's marathon nap today was a huge help. I hope to post pictures of our lapbooks that we created summarizing all we learned.
We began a new book this week, Lentil. This time we travel to Ohio!

I attended a homeschooling workshop yesterday. Although, for the most part it wasn't that helpful, I was encouraged by the purpose at hand. I have the amazing opportunity to minister to my children and family by providing them a loving, stable and secure home to learn in. I am able to teach them with the foundations of Jesus Christ being at our center and our core of all we learn and do. What an amazing opportunity and responsibility. I am truly thankful.

3 comments:

Mollie said...

I'm sure your doctor was impressed with your whiz kids! Megan loved seeing the picture of Emma with the elephants!

Buckingham Palace said...

Welcome to the blog world!!

Unknown said...

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not get bent out of shape! Well done! love mom