Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Beginnings

Well, I thought a blog would be an easy, innovative and informative way to chronicle our journey as we begin Kindergarten with Peter, Preschool with Emma and just live life as a toddler with Ryan. The first day of Homeschool will begin tomorrow, Monday, August 20th. It turns out to probably not be the best day to begin. We have two overnight guests and some middle school girls arriving tomorrow morning! However, I assume homeschooling is similar to the old adage about having children, "if you wait until you're ready; you'll never have kids" - or however it goes!
I hope that this blog will also serve as a journal and in some sense a source of accountability as we embark upon this journey called homeschooling- well- I guess it's not fair to myself to say "emabark" as I have been teaching Peter and Emma all along! There's just something about using the words Kindergarten that make it all the more real and important.

No comments: