Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day Two accomplished

Well, we made it through Day 1 and 2 without any major glitches. I was write to think that I could have chosen a calmer week to begin. Monday morning was quite hectic with all our extra company and an extremely late night at church. However, we had a good time- I think Emma was little more excited about our activities than Peter.
Day 2- proved to be a bit more challenging. I had scheduled a play date with my Co-Coordinator for MOPS. So attempted our morning routine - this time with Ryan awake. That made it an entirely different experience. I will need to keep brainstorming on how to make that work with our "little buddy" around! Peter was still a little less enthused with today's activities but who can compete with playing at a new friends house who truly had a ton of toys.
Day 3- well, I forgot about Peter's 5 yo check up that's scheduled for the morning- so we'll see how that works out.

Things learned: Homeschooling is designed to be flexible---

No comments: