Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ryan Sayings...

I've been inspired my friend Michelle to get better at recording some of the too cute things that the kids say!
Background: Two weeks ago a dear saint of the church passed away, Mr. Joe. The funeral was at our church at 2pm. When the time came, I decided it just wasn't going to work out for the kids and I to attend. Somehow though, Emma, Ryan and I ended up on the front porch shortly before two. We respectfully observed the family receive visitors as they entered for the funeral.

Ryan said: Mommy, when I get old like Daddy's age, and he dies don't worry because I will marry you.
I reply: Ryan, you would make a great husband- when you get old like Daddy- but I will still be your mommy and you can't marry anyone in your family.
Ryan: Well, then I will just have to marry Ms. Earnestine because she needs a new husband since Mr. Joe died.

No comments: