Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The fellas

I had some time this morning with just me and the boys. We did our best to get our school work done when Nathan was napping. Then like clock work; he wakes up and we head outside. It's been a while since I've taken my camera with us outside so here's some shots of us just chillin'
Philip joined us briefly before he headed to a funeral of a dear man who past from our congregation this week.
I was told by this handsome 4 year old that, "When I grow up to be Daddy's age and he dies, I will marry you.". This isn't the first time Ryan has told me that he wants to marry me so I think he really loves me!Ryan has really turned into a bike riding machine! He loves being on two wheels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious are those special moments!! I love them all!