Thursday, January 5, 2012

A question

I'm not sure why but I can distinctly remember a woman asking Philip and I this question about 11 years ago, "If you don't watch TV then what do you do?". A lot of time has passed since we had that conversation and for the most part we still don't watch TV. We have come a long way since then. Back then our TV was in a closet and we only brought it out when we had a movie to watch. Now, the TV does sit in the living room and it gets turned on more than it did 12 years ago. We still only watch it on occasion more than I would really like. Nathan has probably watched more TV in his 2 and 1/2 years than Peter watched in 4 but at least he knows how to sing along with the best of them.
This video - this night - of a spontaneous dance party with friends reminded me of that question.

1 comment:

Amanda Rose said...

Where's the "Love It!" button? :-)