Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

One of my favorite holidays of the year: Thanksgiving. I love it because the roots are undeniable. A time to gather; a time to give thanks; a time to be with family and friends. It has yet to become tainted and tarnished as other Holidays have - at least in my opinion.
This year we gathered with the Chryst family in Charlotte.
Needless to say we had a big or should I say huge time!
Charlotte has an annual Thanksgiving parade Thursday morning. There were horses, camels, marching bands, puppy doges and floats. Great times.
It was a special time to celebrate for the Chryst family with a new child to join our family and a wedding in the future. My heart is full with things to be thankful for. I'm thankful that all my children could find something to share when we circled the room and shared each of our own our thanks. God has been gracious to us this year and it is to Him that my thanks goes to.

No comments: