Friday, July 8, 2011

Organization

I've been thinking for sometime that Nathan's room needed a little organization. The little guy had basically a basket overflowing with books and a train table in his room. I was hoping to bring some toys out of the living room and kids room to his so there was more reason to play in his room. So last night when I passed by this cool looking bookshelf at Costco, I went for it. This morning while only Nathan and I were awake and the coffee was still brewing, I assembled the shelf and brought a little order to his room. Although the shelves did bring order and toys and even the interest of playing, it also brought chaos! I never really had to pay much attention to straightening up Nathan's room but I see that now he'll have ample opportunities to learn the clean up song!

No comments: