Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 9 of 9

We are hours away from the return of the mission team from Jamaica. The kids and I decided that we would make the trip to Raleigh so we can be there when Philip and the others get off the airplane or should I say get to the baggage claim. My kids don't ever go to the airport so I figured this would be a fun outing although definitely not as fun as it used to be.
Ryan is resting up for the big adventure!Nathan having already had his nap is ready to play with our new family friends. He is in love with horses so when we saw these at the dollar store this morning I couldn't resist. I think we might actual go back to buy a couple more horses so everyone has one. Nathan has just started referring to himself in the third person. He calls himself, "NayNay". It's just about as cute as he is.

1 comment:

tduncan said...

I dunno...hearing him shout "Nanabef" over and over and share his horse with her in the library this morning just made me smile all day long :) I still maintain that if there was a guarantee...well you know the rest!