Monday, April 18, 2011

Emma's turn

Luckily for me, Emma chose a fairly easy project for her turn. We patiently waited for Nathan to take his nap and Peter to go for his Cub Scout trip. She chose to make potato stamps. Although we worked diligently, we still weren't finished when Nathan awoke. Since I was in the 'yes' mood, I thought, "he'll enjoy painting; it can't be that bad".Emma had a lot fun teaching Nathan how to use the stamps. It didn't take him long to catch on to the process.
He looks like a little professional doesn't he? Oh and yes he is wearing his pjs and yes it is around 2 in the afternoon. He did have on clothes but after discovering his fishy pjs in the pile of clean clothes he really wanted them on. After listening to him cry, say change- fishy, and follow me around for a good 15 minutes, I gave in to his desire!

No comments: