Saturday, May 1, 2010

Between 17 to 45

I find myself in another season of waiting and anticipation. It reminds me of my pregnancy with Nathan. Only this time the gestation period has been 4 years. Only this time I have been experiencing the labor pains vicariously. We are waiting for Monday afternoon. This delivery has a time; we have a date. Somewhere between 17-45 pages from now, Philip will be finished - forever- with his Masters of Divinity. He will go from here
and here

to here There is a change coming to our family. Our focus, our direction, our goals and ambitions need to be refreshed. We have been through the 4 years of Divinity school, with all it's challenges and joys and it's time to reemerge from the waters. We have been changed.

1 comment:

Mandy Leigh said...

great post, D! love you guys