Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has arrived!

I am not sure it was the official day of Spring or the beginning of my nesting tendencies or just being insane but we spent the last few days doing some major spring cleaning! Thursday the kids and I tackled the inside of the house. We cleaned windows, dusted, put away winter coats and accessories, cleaned out as many broken toys/happy meal toys/ projects and cleaned our muddy shoes. Then Philip joined in on the fun Friday. We weeded, raked, cleaned out the garage, sprayed for weeds, cleaned the rest of the house, then hosted a party with about 20 adults and 10 kids. All in honor of the glorious arrival of Spring. Needless, to say when I awoke this morning I was really feeling my pregnancy. Not only was I very sore but I was shocked when the temperature at 7:30am was 32 degrees.

I think I have finally began to feel my toes again! I think this spring cleaning stuff is not for women who are 7 months pregnant!

No comments: