Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goodbye and hello

Again, time has slipped away and I have neglected my blog. Yikes. We have actually had quite an emotional two weeks. Our beloved "Jet" died. Yes I cried; Emma cried and finally Philip even admitted to being a little sad. Jet has been in my family since my dad brought home the brochure back in November of 1994. This was the first year that Dodge was putting out the car so he hadn't even seen. I started driving it in probably 1997 and then Philip took over in 2003. The only time we even considered selling the car was when we bought out van. Carmax offered us about $200!

We have come to grips with our loss and moved on this afternoon! Philip and I bought a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. The children have already named him "Silver Surfer". He is silver and very shiny! That was the selling point for Emma. I feel very blessed to be the recipient of such a nice car. "Rocket" will now become Philip's car as we become a two mini van family!

1 comment:

Philip said...

i will miss jet as well ----- but, rocket is probably the nicest car i have ever driven.