Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday boy

Ryan shares his birthday with my grandfather. As he enters his 5th year my grandfather begins is 91st year. It's such a blessing that we get to celebrate the day together!Ryan is a cowboy at heart; he's been one for a while but just hasn't ha the outfit to prove it. Well, he's all decked out and ready to fight the outlaws.I have to admit that in my 8 1/2 years of motherhood these are the first two toy guns that have entered our possession. Sure we have light sabers and a clone trooper gun thing- but these are the first click and shoot guns. I'm afraid to admit but I will be buying a few more for a certain 1 year old that loves to have possession of the weapon.
I'm glad my grandparents have good stable hearts because when we show up to visit we certainly cause a little bit of a disturbance from their normal quiet routine!
I hope that we have will have many more birthdays to share together!

No comments: