Sunday, November 7, 2010

The thinker

We are day 4.5 into our 8 long days with Philip being away. Last night, I was eavesdropping on Peter's conversation with Philip (on the phone).
Peter: "Daddy why can't you use the computer in Jamaica?" (He meant specifically why can't you check your email. Peter and I had this conversation a few days ago. I did a horrible job explaining why Philip doesn't have wireless internet access in Jamaica. )
I couldn't hear Philip's response but Peter repeated his question a few times as I'm guessing Philip was trying to figure out what he was really asking.
Peter responds: " I guess it's because you're just too close to that imaginary line that divides the world in half."

1 comment:

Mandy Leigh said...

i'm so glad y'all can talk by phone though!
love Peter's thinking :)