Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My little gymnast


My heart strings were pulled in many directions as the day finally arrived. August 30th - Emma's first day of gymnastics. Philip and I decided to give Emma the choice to take gymnastics or participate in the Parks and Rec soccer team. I was flooded with memories as we arrived at the gym. Gymnastics was a huge part of my growing up years. My parents sacrificed tons for me and gymnastics. Am I ready for this?It appears that she is in a joint class of Level 1 and 2. I think she can rise to the challenge the other girls have unintentionally set for her. Perhaps, we need to do some of our own practicing in the back yard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gbaby looks so precious! I can't believe it. And I missed her opening, but I'll be there for any shows or other "viewings". I too am so proud of you both!

Mandy Leigh said...

she does look precioius. wow. neat to see her following in her mom's footsteps. i'll pray it's a great experience for everyone