Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday fun

We celebrated Ryan's 4th birthday on a beautiful Saturday morning. I am learning to live with radical hospitality mostly to keep up with my husband. So when we began to talk about who to invite the list got longer and longer and longer! At last count we ended up with 45 folks on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day outside. I had suggested a friendly game of kickball as the main source of activity (and reason to keep everyone outside). Little did I realize how involved the dads would be.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


I felt so loved and honored to have so many friends join us for the morning. My dear friend Cindy, decorated Ryan's cake! I would never have made it to Saturday morning with out her. Emma's birthday is not to far away so we'll have to see what happens in May!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Wow!! Quite an event!! The bar has been set for every other b'day now. :o)
James was asking if we were going to go to Ryan's party. Maybe next year.