Thursday, July 9, 2009

On my own

Well, this has been the week for me to gradually figure out what our new normal will be like. The last of family reinforcements left Monday afternoon. I prepared myself for Tuesday by enlisting the help of our wonderful friend Ashley! She agreed to spend the morning with us as we ventured to the library for our first outing as a with all 4 kiddos. I was so glad that I didn't try this at alone. How does one juggle a stroller, 3 library bags, a paci, a purse,a diaper bag and 3 walking kiddos? NOT alone; is all I figured out!
I am thankful for great friends and family who have continued to provide us with meals and fresh veggies to help with dinner. It dawned on me today as I grabbed dinner from the freezer, thanks to prepared meals my mom did for me back in late May, I haven't really had to cook dinner in like a month. No wonder life seems to be flowing pretty well! Since we have VBS next week, I can put check off another week of dinners provided and extend this honeymoon a bit longer.

Emma and I took Nathan outside this morning for his first outdoor photo shoot. His eyes don't seem to like the brightness of outside. Emma jumped right in and offered to prop him up so I wsa able to get some shots with his eyes open.



No comments: