Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Watching....

Well, tonight is Peter's first night being able to attend "Spring". Philip started a K-5 Wednesday night program last year. Believe me, we had lots of tears last year when we weren't able to stay after children's choir for Spring. So tonight was Peter's big night. I am actually watching out our front window ( a great view of the happenings of the church) as they play kickball. Peter looks like he's having a blast. Emma was of course sad when she wasn't able to go over with daddy and Peter but that quickly was relieved when I said, "How about you pick out a movie!" I am looking forward to Peter having this opportunity to be with the bigger kids and to be with his dad!
As for homeschooling...well, we've had two great weekends with grandparents. We are all struggling to get back into the routine of school. How can a school compete with the excitement of having grandparents around. I will admit- the kids aren't the only ones dragging their feet. Tomorrow is a new day and I anticipate a better one at that! We're off to Japan this week. Thanks to last weeks trip to US, Peter has the Pledge of Allegiance memorized! Emma's actually not to far off herself.

3 comments:

Mandy Leigh said...

DeAnne...your blog is SO good! Keep the posts and pictures coming :) The Chrysts are such a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Hey DeAnne! It was SO good to hear from you and see you and your beautiful family. For some reason, I can only respond to emails sent to me and not create new ones, so please email me!!

beckydarling@nc.rr.com

Love, Becky

Unknown said...

How come when we were parents we got blamed and now we are only the grandparents and we are still getting the blame??